Join us as we discuss the nation's leading regenerative medicine procedures. Learn why and how they are used to treat arthritis, joint injuries, sports injuries and spine conditions. Discover basic science, research, and treatment options for these procedures, to help you reduce pain and avoid surgery.
Regenerative and Performance Specialists offers the most advanced regenerative medicine procedures for common injuries, arthritis and other joint conditions. These procedures increase function, decrease pain and offer the patient a viable alternative to invasive surgery. This seminar is your opportunity to learn about these cutting-edge procedures from the region's leading regenerative medicine doctors.
Dr. Marc Adelsheimer, Dr. Paul Lieber, and Dr. Jesse Sally will discuss the Regenexx® procedures of non-surgical stem cell and platelet rich plasma treatments.
Space fills up quickly, so register today. Please invite a friend! Snacks provided.
Regenexx® is used for:
- Knee pain, osteoarthritis
- Knee ACL and meniscal tears
- Hip arthritis, pain and labral tears
- Shoulder pain and rotator cuff tendonitis
- Low back, neck and nerve pain, sciatica
- Tennis/golfer's elbow
- Achilles tendonitis
- Foot & ankle pain, plantar fasciitis
- Sacroiliac joint instability
- Most other common joint injuries
For more information, please visit www.rapsmd.com or call 412-963-6480.